||Free Solution Based On Your Request
||Blue Or OEM
OEM Frame High Efficiency Small Ipsilateral Flow Gasket Plate Heat Exchanger For Steam Water Heating And Cooling
Welcome to inquiry us for plate heat exchanger,we supply plate heat exchanger based on your project work situation or Product drawing.
Frame plate: Mild steel, painted
Nozzles Material :Stainless steel AISI 316 or Titanium
Plates Material : Stainless steel AISI 316 or Titanium
Gaskets Material : EPDM/HEPDM NBR/HNBR Viton,Viton A, Viton G
Connections : 1- 1 ⁄ 4 " NPT OR OEM
Industrial plate heat exchanger
Frame: carbon steel Q235B
Nozzles: Metal lined AISI304,EPDM sleeve
Standard nozzle: ASME standard
Gasket type:glued type,stud type or clip on type
Lead time:10-15 days
Packing size:wooden case
|Stainless steel(SU304.316 ect)
||Clean water, river water, edible oil, mineral oil
|Stainless steel & Ti, Ti-Pd
||Sea water, salty water,salt compounds
||Dilute sulfuric acid,Water solution of salt matter,
||High temperature and high concentration of caustic soda
||Concentrated sulfuric acid,Hydrochloric acid, Phosphoric acid
||Suitable for fluid
||Water, sea water, cooking oil, salt water
||High temperature mineral oil, high temperature water
||Hot water, water vapor, acid, alkali
||Acid, alkali, fluid
Function of a Plate Heat Exchanger
A plate Heat Exchanger is a unit which transfers heat continuously from one media to another media without adding energy to the process. The basic concept of a plate and frame Heat Exchanger is two liquids flowing on either side of a thin corrugated metal plate so heat may be easily transferred between the two.
The plate Heat Exchanger efficiency requires less floor space compared to other types of Heat Transfer equipment and is lighter in weight.
Design of a Plate Heat Exchanger
The plate Heat Exchanger is designed with either single-pass or multi-pass flow, depending on the duty. For most duties single-pass is suitable and often the preferred solution as it keeps all connections on the stationary frame part and consequently makes disassembly easier. Multi-Pass however, is required when flow rates are low or when approach temperatures are close. Other factors such as building ceiling height or space limitations for handling of large plates often leads to the decision to use multi-pass and thereby more and smaller plates.
Types of a Plate Heat Exchangers
Paraflow Plate Heat Exchangers
The Paraflow is the original plate type Heat Exchanger designed by APV to provide maximum efficiency and cost effectiveness in handling a wide variety of Heat Transfer applications.
ParaBrazed Plate Heat Exchangers
ParaBrazed Heat Exchangers are a compact, cost effective unit designed to deliver high thermal efficiency while maintaining lower pressure drops. It's the perfect choice for many single and two phase Heat Transfer applications for industrial and refrigeration duties.
Advanges of Plate Heat Exchangers
Easy to Remove and Clean
- Plate Heat Exchangers are easy to clean by remove the tie bolts and slide back the movable frame part. Then the plate pack can be inspected, pressure cleaned, or removed for refurbishment if required.
- A very significant feature of the plate Heat Exchanger is that it is expandable. Increasing the Heat Transfer requirements means simply adding plates instead of buying a new Heat Exchanger, saving time and money.
- Because of the pressed patterns in the plates and the relative narrow gaps, very high turbulence is achieved at relative low fluid velocity. This combined with counter directional flow results in very high Heat Transfer coefficients.
- As a result of the high efficiency, less Heat Transfer area is required, resulting in a much smaller Heat Exchanger than would be needed for the same duty using other types of Heat Exchangers. Typically a plate Heat Exchanger requires between 20-40% of the space required by a tube and shell Heat Exchanger.
Close Approach Temperature
- The same features that give the plate Heat Exchanger its high efficiency also makes it possible to reach close approach temperatures which is particularly important in heat recovery and regeneration applications. Approach temperatures of 0.5°C is possible.
Multiple Duties in a Single Unit
- The plate Heat Exchanger can be built in sections, separated with simple divider plates or more complicated divider frames with additional connections. This makes it possible to heat, regenerate, and cool a fluid in one Heat Exchanger or heat or cool multiple fluids with the same cooling or heating source.
- Very high turbulence is achieved as a result of the pattern of the plates, the many contact points, and the narrow gap between the plates. This combined with the smooth plate surface reduces fouling considerably compared to other types of Heat Exchangers.
- High Heat Transfer coefficients mean less Heat Transfer area and smaller Heat Exchangers, and sometimes even less Heat Exchanger.
Features and benefits
Experience the benefit of an individually customized solution that perfectly matches your requirements and lowers your energy consumption.
High performance for a low pressure drop eliminates unnecessary burdens on your system and optimizes overall system performance.
The design results in a compact solution with a small footprint, simple installation, and easy access for maintenance.
- HVAC industry - e.g. district cooling solutions using seawater and groundwater as cooling source - e.g. district heating solutions using, for example, solar and geothermal energy as heating source
- Marine/offshore industry - e.g. central and lubrication oil cooling
- Dairy/food/beverage industry - e.g. pasteurization, heat recoveries, and duties that require gentle treatment
- Sugar industry
- Biogas industry
- Pulp and paper industry
- Heavy industry
- Mining industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Chemical industry - e.g. waste heat recovery from condenser water